WordPress Website Maintenance makes up the core of what I do best as a webmaster. But before I dive into the details of my services, I’d like to see if what I do is also what you are looking for.
- Do you run an online business that is powered by WordPress?
- Do you want to make sure that your website is running smoothly — day in and day out?
- If it goes bad, as technology-based solutions sometimes do, do you want to have the assurance that someone is taking care of your baby?
- Do you often think of ways to extend the capabilities of your website beyond its normal, minimalist setup?
- Do you have a business requirement that you want to add into your current WordPress-based system?
If you answer “YES” to at least 3 of the questions above, let’s talk. I just might be the webmaster you’ve been looking for.
First, a little bit of my background.
Your Webmaster From The Philippines
My professional experience in programming dates back to as early as the year 2000.
I evolved from being a Windows-based Applications Developer (using VB6 and Delphi) to becoming a Web Developer in the year 2003 (experienced in PHP, ColdFusion, and Classic ASP). Back then, I was developing (or co-developing with others in a team) customized business systems tailor-fit to the requirements of the clients… be it desktop-based or Web-based.
On the Web, some of the important projects I’ve single-handedly developed from scratch included an Online Dating System and a custom-made Content Management System — back when WordPress was still buggy and PHPNuke was just too ugly for the client.
That was a long time ago. I’m now focused on using WordPress and the two behind-the-scenes software that make it so powerful – namely, PHP and MySQL.
Plus, I also put some added skills I put into the mix:
- Strong knowledge of the WordPress API. Think: hooks, actions, filters, plugins
- Familiarity of the WordPress Best Practices. I don’t just code for the sake of coding.
- Solid background in SQL Manipulations and Query Optimization.
- On the Client-Side: HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, and AJAX.
- And SEO, too: opengraph, authorship, microformats, etc.
That’s a lot of redundant skills, you say. Well, lucky you if you are my client!
I can tweak and extend WordPress to make it work for you… instead of you struggling to make your website work for your business!
Website Maintenance — The Benefits To You
I once bumped upon a quotation that says, “The Lawyer who represents himself in court has a fool for a client!”
As a business owner, do you really want to get entangled in the intricacies of managing and maintaining your websites?
Think about that for a moment and then imagine how it would be if you can simply outsource all those mundane work that gets in the way of making money for your business.
Here is a list of the benefits that pop-up my brain when you avail of the Website Maintenance Services I am offering.
- A Bug-Free, Hack-Proof Website. That’s my job, first and foremost.
- A Good Night Sleep. Can you quantify that in terms of dollars?
- Customers Who Love You. Or make that, who love doing business with you.
Don’t you want all of these?
Get in touch and let me know how I can help you run your online business.