Web Developers have tons of server-side scripting tools to choose from. Basically, these tools can be grouped into three major categories: a) Microsoft-based, b) Java-based, and c) LAMP-based (LAMP has come to mean Linux, Apache, PHP, Perl and Python.) Anyone wanting to develop a web-based application eventually has to decide which camp he should jump.
Archive for the 'Web Programming' Category
I was approached by a friend who was so proud to announce that they use a lot of AJAX in their projects and asked if I ever tried a single AJAX Code. “Do you know AJAX?”, he asked.
“Well, I don’t need AJAX in any of my applications.”, I said matter of factly, implicitly suggesting my little knowledge on the subject . ”Tell me what do you use AJAX for?”
If you have been visiting this website for some time now, perhaps you will notice the crazy changes I have introduced.
At first there was WordPress running the entire site. I was really pissed off with the spams I receive everyday coming from this website. So I decided to remove WordPress. The funny thing is my other sites run WordPress on their blog sections allowing me to post my articles easily. It was really a snap using WordPress.
- Domain Name : The Beginning Of Your Online Empire
- 3 Easy Ways To Make Money Online
- Is Your Lack of Technical Know-How Preventing You From Running An Online Business?
- Must-Have Tools For The Budding Online Entrepreneur
- Seven Basic Jargons Every Newbie Should Know Before Building A Website
- Making Money Without Trading Time For It
- Time and Money Trap
- Small Businesses Still Don’t Get It — Part 2
- Small Businesses Still Don’t Get It — Part 1
- Learn To Write A Contract